Sunday, January 01, 2023

Paul Westerberg- Rock For Karl Benefit, Minneapolis, 2004

 
 
Happy 2023! Yes, it's a new year and hopefully everyone is okay and ready for a new start, at least we can pretend. I'm sorry for the lack of posts for 2022, but as usual, I promise there will be more this year and I'll stay engaged and try to keep things interesting.

I'm going to keep it short and sweet, much like the Paul Westerberg set I'm posting. This is part 3 of the Rock For Karl Benefit concert from 2004, I'm not sure of the actual order of the bands/musicians that played that night, so I'm randomly guessing. The solo Westerberg set is brief and he'll appear again in the next post with another band (spoiler alert: Golden Smog). I haven't heard a lot from Paul in recent years and hoping he might release some new music or play some live dates this year. Fingers crossed!
Enjoy!
 

 
Please do NOT sell or profit from this recording!
Do NOT convert to lossy formats, except for personal use.
Please share!


PAUL WESTERBERG
Quest Club
Minneapolis, MN
October 21, 2004
Rock For Karl Benefit


Audience recording

01. First Glimmer
02. What A Day (For A Night)
03. Lookin' Up In Heaven
04. Achin' to Be
05. Kentucky Rain
06. Swingin' Party
07. I Will Dare
 
 

1 comment:

Jobe said...

I'm with you on this one. Hopefully he'll break his silence this year

Locations of visitors to this page