Monday, November 17, 2008

Wedding Mixtape Part 4- "Closer To Fine"


Less than a week to go, so I guess I'm halfway finished or is that halfway started? Canadian content with some contributions by Montreal's Stars and Angela Desveaux and Seattle's Sicko covering the Indigo Girls!

STARS- My Favourite Book: Probably my favourite Stars' song and I know S loves this song and Amy Millan. A beautiful song!
ANGELA DESVEAUX- Sure Enough: I featured this song in a past post, but it's so good I had to share it again. If this was my wedding this would be one of the first songs I'd play for the dance.
SICKO- Closer To Fine: This was the Indigo Girls' biggest radio hit, Sicko never had any hits, but this version kicks ass! If you love short, fast power punk songs, check out Sicko.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

My Favourite book definately is good but not my favourite on that CD.

I played the Angela Delaveaux for Sandy and she thought it was great. Yet another CD I need to get.

Maruad

Locations of visitors to this page