Saturday, October 15, 2022

Grapes Of Wrath- "Just Concerts" CBC Broadcast 2000 (NEW Link!)

 
I had a request a few weeks ago to re-up the link for the Grapes Of Wrath show I posted in 2013. The link wasn't working, but it now works! So I thought I would re-post to remind you to listen to this great sounding recording from this excellent Canadian band!
Enjoy!
 
Please do NOT sell or profit from this recording!
Do NOT convert to lossy formats, except for personal use.
Please share!
 
 
GRAPES OF WRATH
Railway Club
Vancouver, BC
March 4, 2000
CBC "Just Concerts" Broadcast

FM> Audio CD> FreeRip> FLAC> rar
FM Master

01. Intro
02. You May Be Right
03. Do You Want To Tell Me
04. Hitchhiker
05. Black Eye
06. Peace Of Mind
07. All The Things I Wasn't
08. I Am here
09. Unsatisfied (Replacements)

(Thanks to LeonD for updating the proper date of the show!)

GRAPES OF WRATH- 2001 Railway Club, Vancouver, BC FLAC. rar

No comments:

Locations of visitors to this page